Sage 50 Accounts is an ideal accountancy package for small to medium-sized businesses. Sage takes the hassle out of managing your cash-flow, VAT and Financial Reporting.
Headquartered in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Sage (UK) Limited is a subsidiary of The Sage Group plc, a leading supplier of business software and services to 6.2 million customers worldwide.
Formed in 1981, the Group was floated on the stock exchange in 1989 and now employs 13,100 people in its market leading companies worldwide.
Sage live and breathe business every day. Through people, business software, services external partners, Sage are passionate about helping businesses of all sizes achieve their ambitions by helping them to overcome the day-to-day practicalities of running a business, so that they can do business the way they want to.
Sage 50 Accounts 2013 lets you to manage your customers and suppliers more professionally, and flexible reports will give you quick and easy insight into your finances. It includes:
- Nominal Ledger, VAT Ledger, Profit, Loss and Balance Sheets – everything you need to keep your finances ticking over.
- Manage your quotations, invoices and orders electronically – send and receive them via email.
- Manage your VAT – prepare, reconcile & adjust your VAT returns
- Easy bank reconciliation – update balances & complete receipts and refunds on one printable screen.
- Integrate with Microsoft Excel and run batch reports, and customise them with the Sage Report Designer.
- Data Import Wizard – get information into Sage 50 Accounts 2011 in 5 simple steps.
Key Features of Sage:
- Generate quotes & invoices for your customers & send them electronically.
- Manage your VAT & submit online returns online to HMRC.
- View your profit, loss & balance sheets at a glance.
- See your credit position & easily highlight any customer or supplier debts.
- Keep records of all your customer & supplier transactions.
Eltoma Corporate Services Bookkeeping, Auditing and Taxation Services:
Eltoma offers the following bookkeeping, auditing and taxation services:
- Setting up international financial reporting standards and compliant accounting systems
- Bookkeeping services on behalf of our clients for their offshore companies
- Preparing quarterly and annual financial accounts (including consolidated accounts for international holding structures)
- Preparing all necessary reports for local authorities
- Preparing tax returns and filing reports for local tax authorities
- Annual audit services
All of these services can be performed in conjunction with SAGE Software. Eltoma Corporate Services offers SAGE 50 Accounts at extremely competitive prices. Additionally, Eltoma can provide Training & Development on Sage software to all clients to enable you to produce an effective and efficient set of Financial Records every year.
For more Information Contact Us.