British Virgin Islands – Key Benefits
The British Virgin Islands are a stable, established, tax efficient jurisdiction in which to incorporate. Below are some of the advantages with regards to incorporating in the BVI:
- All documents and legislation are in the official language of English
- The incorporation time for a BVI company is very short and the future administration very simple and cost-efficient.
- A BVI Company offers a high level of privacy and confidentiality
- There is no requirement to pay capital gains, inheritance taxes or death duties
- No dividends, interest or royalties are required to be paid.
- Registered or bearer shares are permitted
- Only one director and shareholder are required. The directors and shareholders can be any nationality and are not required to be resident in the BVI
- There is no requirement for an annual meeting to be held. If board meetings are required they can be held anywhere in the world.
- Directors can be individuals or corporate bodies
- There is no requirement to register initial or ongoing changes in directors and shareholders
- There are lenient accounting and auditing requirements
- No foreign exchange controls exist
- Corporate bank accounts can be opened without being present at the bank
Please visit the following links to learn more about the service that we can provide in British Virgin Islands: